Phase 1: Reopening For a complete and exhaustive list of Reopening Protocols please see the Coronavirus.DC.Gov website.
The New Norm
– Appointment Only
– Face Coverings at all times
– Feel free to bring your own, we will Provide you with one per customer
– Gloves will be provided and are optional
– Please be sure to use hand hygiene when entering and leaving facility (wash your hands or use hand sanitizer)
– Before and after using the toilet
– Before and after putting on, touching, or removing cloth face coverings
– After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
Staff will be in PPE equipment feel free to ask that your bouber increase what is currently being used
– You will not see some Normal amenities Such as: Beverages, magazines, snacks, etc
– All clients required to be Pre-screened before service (temperature checks)
– Client information will be kept for contact tracing procedures
– Disinfecting Shampoo Bowls, chairs and Tools after every client
– Disnecting combs, Clips, brusks after every use
– Hand sanitizer at every Station
– Regularly wiping and keeping a clean environment
– Regularly disinfecting door knobs, light switches and bathrooms
– Children may not accompany parent
– One client per baber
Per service talking controlled by barber and client comfortability
– If your sick, please stay home.